"CEB LAB" offer real to virtual projects of local companies
The CEB Lab is a platform for exchange and testing providing for local digital ecosystem (Start-up companies, schools, universities, ...).
With this platform, CEB opens and provides local players of digital some of these assets (events, buildings, users cohorts) in the objective test "size" of services, tools or new uses .
Thus CEB intends to support existing entrepreneurial dynamics to amplify. Bordeaux and its region benefit from the existence of a very active digital community, helping to establish the conditions for sustained growth of the sector. With the launch of its call for projects, CEB Lab associate a set of initiatives by ecosystem players and give them a new visibility to support growth projects. With this new platform for exchange and tests, CEB puts much of its assets (events, buildings - Bordeaux Exhibition Centre, Convention Centre, Hangar 14, World Congress Center - users cohorts) available local actors of digital.
The main principles
- The products and services are 100% ownership of the project leaders
- Each project is the subject of a study and protocol tests dedicated
- CEB analysis functions in project objectives and expected results and risk analysis.
How to propose a project
Each project is unique, each holder also to propose a project.
To suggest a project, simply send us an email describing the project directly firstname.lastname@example.org
After study of the project, we will develop with you a specific test protocol including the means, objectives and modalities for and then plan and implement this test.
Example projects already underway
- Assessment of the environmental quality of events through an object connected with the start-up of Aire sur Adour, Green me at Exp'hotel, allowing us to offer top quality environment for our exhibitors and visitors
- Participation in the project ConnecTram Keolis and AXYS partner for communication and signage actually increased in the International Jumping of Bordeaux 2016
- Test the dynamic mapping of visitors of us live Living through mobile connections to Orange, enabling increased knowledge of our visitors and improve the offer we send them.