Who are we ?
Created in 1916 under the name Comité de la Foire Internationale de Bordeaux, Congrès et Expositions de Bordeaux SAS* (CEB) is a major provider of business tourism and event in Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charente whose activities fall 2 areas of expertise:
- Organisation of public events and trade fairs (Bordeaux Geek Festival, Foire Internationale de Bordeaux, Jumping l’Expo, les Salons Vivons), professionnels (ADS Show, UV Show, Exp’Hôtel, La Nuit des Réseaux d’Aquitaine, Vinitech-‐Sifel, Sitevinitech Chine et Argentine), et sportifs (Jumping International de Bordeaux)
- Brand Bordeaux Events (host of consumer and professional events): contests, conventions, corporate events (conventions, business meetings, general meetings ...), political rallies, exhibitions, gala evenings ...
These two poles are over 400 events hosted each year on our various sites. Indeed, CEB is supported by agreement of the operation and maintenance of large sites of the Bordeaux business tourism community properties
- The Exhibition Centre (84 000 sqm covered)
- The convention center (3 auditoriums with a total capacity of 1850 people, an exhibition area of 3000 m²)
- Hangar 14 (5400 m²)
- And The Convention Centre Cité Mondiale (1 200 seats) of a private company property (Bank)
OUR VISION and CHALLENGES
Being a professional enterprise for economic development of our territories and its chains.
Must be regional player on the business tourism market through the production and hosting events.
- Bordeaux hoisted among the first French cities for business tourism
- Developing an offering tailored to the evolution of local demand, national, international, able to face the competition of major French and European cities.
The creation of the "Comité de la Foire Internationale de Bordeaux 'transfer activity at Congrès et Expositions de Bordeaux SAS* the territorial base of the CEB business tourism service, industry fairs, exhibitions, conferences and business meetings in Bordeaux is built on nearly a century
* CEB SAS: 100% subsidiary of the CEB Association